Reports to: VP of Sales
AllCare Plus Pharmacy is looking for a highly successful, highly motivated inside Pharmacy Account Liaison / Inside Sales Representative who will be soliciting healthcare providers to promote our specialty pharmacy offerings in order to help them understand the importance of our services and programs.
AllCare Plus Pharmacy serves the needs of patients with complex chronic diseases and is URAC accredited. As an Inside Pharmacy Account Liaison / Inside Sales Representative, you will be working in the Northborough office and will be responsible for the following:
- Contacting potential and existing customers by telephone to obtain prescription referrals from physician and nurses
- Increasing sales and service through support of outside Account Managers
- Qualifying accounts, scheduling meetings, managing referrals and customer communications via phone and email.
ROLE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiate outbound calls to targeted and established accounts to influence customers and prospects to direct prescriptions to AllCare Plus Pharmacy.
- Consistently move the customer or prospect toward commitment and closing sales that exceed customer expectations. Provide exceptional pre and post-sales support.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with physicians and nurses to gain referrals of select specialty medications.
- Effectively set up and execute presentations about the company and its services and program offerings
- Prepare lists of leads, schedule meetings, manage referrals and customer communications.
- Record statistics on each outbound call.
- Maintain a database of customers through documentation of activity.
- Package and distribute supporting sales materials.
- Demonstrate persistence, overcome obstacles, and strive to improve skills and achieve goals.
- Coordinate call activity with outside sales representatives.
- Work closely with VP of Sales to determine best plan of action for inside sales.
- Must have a high regard for service, be very personable and compassionate.
- Demonstrate a high aptitude for learning about the specialty pharmacy healthcare environment and business and be aggressive in pursuit of the business.
- Create and nurture business relationships with health care providers and customers.
- Keep current with clinical data and be prepared to discuss with health care professionals.
- Keep current with the competition’s products, service offerings and activities and frequently report back to management.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all company support departments.
- Comply with all AllCare Plus Pharmacy and government policies and regulations.
- Collaborate with AllCare Plus Pharmacy personnel to efficiently and effectively service customers.
- Establish relationships with manufacturer representatives.
- Uphold the highest ethical standards.
This is a full-time salary position that also includes an uncapped commission plan.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills; a polite, friendly and confident manner; the ability to effectively communicate with customers and other departments; great attention to detail; strong problem-solving skills; ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines; work well under pressure.
- Highly motivated team player with a positive attitude and the ability to self-direct and prioritize.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications or related field preferred.
- A minimum of two years sales or telephonic customer service preferred.
- Pharmaceutical, biotech, or specialty pharmacy industry experience a plus.
- History of building business relationships from the ground floor with health care professionals strongly preferred.
Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Customer Relationship Management Systems.