Reports to: Senior Manager of Sales Operations and Analytics
AllCare Plus Pharmacy is looking for a highly organized and motivated individual who will work directly with senior leadership building, running and analyzing all segments of the business through various reports. The right individual will have strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills and the ability to use statistical analysis to generate reports and new initiatives for the company. We are looking for a candidate who is detail-oriented, highly organized and able to apply intense focus to a variety of operational supports for various departments within AllCare Plus.
ROLE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Senior Manager of Program Operations and Analytics
- Work collaboratively with Account Manager for reconciliation of purchases and billable dispenses
- Reorder stock as replenishment as program inventory depletes
- Track and analyze purchases, dispenses and payments to ensure accuracy
- Have a high regard for service, be personable and compassionate
- Demonstrate a high aptitude for learning about the specialty pharmacy healthcare environment
- Assist in designing and implementing new reports and dashboards to clearly communicate sales performance
- Assist in monthly reporting and analytics to provide accurate sales trends.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all company support departments
- Assist in day to day reporting and administrative activities.
This is a full-time (40 hours)
Bachelor’s degree required
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task
- 2-4 years experience as a business analyst
- Strong process and analytical skills
- Proficient Microsoft Suite experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced startup environment where everything is not quite yet “figured out” and new projects strike quickly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time