AllCare Plus Patient Financial Assistance Program
According to Huffington Post, “a Harvard University study showed that medical expenses account for approximately 62% of personal bankruptcies in the US”*, making it the #One reason for personal bankruptcy. At AllCare Plus, we understand that high cost medications and the copayments that accompany them can create major financial burdens for certain individuals. That’s why our dedicated reimbursement team ensures coverage does not become a barrier to patient care.
In 2015, AllCare Plus Financial Assistance Counselors helped patients receive more than $6 million in financial assistance through manufacturer support program and charitable organizations combined.
AllCare Plus Counselors will:
- Work to pre-qualify you for drug manufacturer programs and non-profits prior to the application process
- Request supporting documents to submit with your application, if applicable
- Assist with disease state and/or manufacturer sponsored program applications
- Weekly status updates with program administrators to review application
- Approval call and next steps to obtain your medication